Michelle Jones Schroeder resides in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. She and her husband of twenty-one years are kept entertained and exhausted by their two hilarious children. After graduating from Louisiana State University, Michelle spent the first part of her professional life in marketing and management. After a few years at home with her kids, poor culinary skills led her to invent a kitchen product and start a small business. She is slightly obsessed with St. Pio of Pietrelcina and 1980s music, and is involved at Our Lady of Mercy Parish in Baton Rouge. She doesn’t have free time, but if she did, she’d enjoy a nap.
Find Michelle online
Follow her on Twitter
Michelle's Latest from OSV:
The Handy Little Guide to Adoration
Working mom Michelle Schroeder knows how busy we all are, so she packs a lot of info into this brief, easy-to-read booklet.
You will not only explore the nuts and bolts of Eucharistic Adoration but also discover great reasons and times to enter into the presence of Jesus in the Eucharist, including:
- When life is moving fast and you need to be refreshed
- When you just feel the need to be with Jesus
- When you need answers and direction from a loving God
- When you need focus in prayer
- When you’re experiencing spiritual dryness
- When you need to prepare for the Sacrament of Reconciliation
In The Handy Little Guide to Adoration you will learn, as Michelle did, the life-changing benefits of Eucharistic Adoration.
The Handy Little Guide to Confession
Confession. Reconciliation. Penance.
It’s a sacrament with many names, but most of us seem to have a similar reaction to it: Do I have to go? It’s been too long. Doesn’t God already know I’m sorry? I don’t remember how to do it. I’m embarrassed. I’m scared.
Michelle Schroeder has been there. She admits to skipping Reconciliation for years…until she realized that, to experience God’s mercy most fully, she needed to ask for it.
Here, in non-sugar-coated language, she encourages you to:
- See and understand why Confession is necessary in the first place
- Acknowledge what’s holding you back from going
- Brush up on your examination of conscience
- Get over it and go: You’ll be glad you did
- Discover the amazing benefits of Confession
- Forgive yourself as God forgives you
In this easy-to-read booklet, you’ll gain the confidence you need to return to the Sacrament of Confession, where you will experience God’s mercy and unconditional forgiveness..
Find more great OSV titles by Michelle Jones Schroeder