This isn't that parenting book. You know, the kind that makes you feel utterly inadequate and convinced you’ll probably mess up your little humans.
As author, speaker, and mom Betsy Kerekes is here to tell you it’s not about being a "better" parent, it’s about being a happier parent. Not when your kids are older, not when your kids are easier, but right now. Today even.
And it’s possible, with a little laughter.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll discover in Be a Happier Parent or Laugh Trying:
- You CAN be a happier parent
- What a good parent is (and how to be one even when you don’t feel like it)
- How to actually have fun with your kids
- Defusing tantrums doesn’t require a PhD
- Discipline is not a dirty word
- When kids tidy up, something amazing happens (besides seeing your carpet again)
- Wrangling kids at Mass is totally worth it
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Betsy Kerekes is coauthor of 101 Tips for Marrying the Right Person and 101 Tips for a Happier Marriage. She has contributed articles to Aleteia, MercatorNet, Catholic Lane, Catholic Exchange, Catholic Mom, The Southern Cross, and Creative Minority Report, and has been a frequent guest on Catholic radio nationwide. Kerekes is editor and director of online publications for the Ruth Institute. She home-schools her children and writes about her experiences in motherhood at parentingisfunny.wordpress.com.