It’s possible to find enjoyment in all aspects of your vocation as a parent: the good, the bad, the smelly. No one said parenting was easy, but homeschooling mother, blogger, and author Betsy Kerekes offers ideas on making it more fun!
Filled with humorous real-life anecdotes, Be a Happier Parent or Laugh Trying covers toddlers, teens, and everything in between. Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll discover:
- When kids tidy up, something amazing happens (besides seeing your carpet again)
- How best to handle the dreaded D word – discipline
- Defusing tantrums doesn’t require a Ph.D.
- How to have fun with children … even your own!
- What to do when your kids are crying, too
- How to keep the faith
- Why children belong at church