Follow the Path of the Greatest Leader of All Time
Each of us is not only called to be a leader, but we are all leaders by default -- whether we like it or not. How effective are you at making a positive impact on the people around you? Discover the power of Christ's personal and practical example, and make a measurable difference in the lives of those around you -- at home, at work, in the community, or in your parish. Transform your leadership style in light of Jesus' compelling combination of servant, steward, shepherd.
- Whom do you influence in big or small ways?
- How will you be remembered? What is your legacy?
- What is the source of true power and influence over others?
- How do you fit into Christ's mission and message for the world?
Purchase Owen Phelps' Leading Like Jesus Package and Get our Leadership Training for FREE!
Leadership Webcast Series - $199 Value for FREE
You’ll receive an email with an exclusive link to register for these webcasts
- Webcast #1 - Everyone is a Leader/Catholicism’s Two Leadership Challenges
- Webcast #2 - Who are We and What is our Purpose? The Leadership of Jesus
- Webcast #3 - Called to be a Servant Leader – and a Closer Look at the Heart
- Webcast #4 - When it Comes to Servant Leadership, the Head and Hands Matter Too
- Webcast #5 - Effective Leadership Relies on Good Habits
- Webcast #6 - Called to be a Steward and Shepherd
- Webcast #7 - Leadership Café with Owen, this webcast will be a fully interactive session with Owen.
- Certificate of Completion - Once you have completed the Leadership Webcast Series you will also receive our Leadership Training certificate of completion!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr. Owen Phelps is Director of the Yeshua Catholic International Leadership Institute and author of 4 books, including The Catholic Vision for Leading Like Jesus: Introducing S3 Leadership — Servant, Steward, and Shepherd.
In April 2013, Owen retired after serving for 30 years as Director of Communications & Publications for the Catholic Diocese of Rockford. For most of that period he was also editor of that diocese’s newspaper, The Observer.
He has been married to Jane for 50 years, has 5 grown children and 17 growing grandchildren.
Today his full-time passion as Director of the Yeshua Catholic International Leadership Institute is developing the relational and leadership skills of Catholic Church leaders and members in all walks of life to help build up the Body of Christ throughout the world.