We are all called — yes, all of us — to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ. But when it comes down to it, many Catholics don’t know when, why, or how. Believe it or not, you can learn the skills you need for evangelization, starting today.
The How-to Book of Evangelization is an easy-to-read guide to evangelization for Catholics. Inside, you’ll learn:
- What exactly evangelization means
- The role of prayer and fasting in evangelization
- How exactly evangelization is done
- The importance of listening
- The five thresholds of conversion
- When and how to talk to strangers about the Faith
- Workplace evangelization
- Small group discipleship
- Kerygma, catechesis, and other frequently misunderstood terms
- And lots more!
Each chapter includes a summary of key points, reflection questions, and insight from Catholic catechists. You’ll turn to this complete, thorough examination of evangelization again and again as you spread the Gospel.